Rubio Monocoat Cleaner is a cleaner that guarantees thorough cleaning of the surface – after sanding and vacuuming – before treating it with Rubio Monocoat Oil. Rubio Monocoat Cleaner is used as a cleaner for raw wood surfaces before the application of Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus.
Also used to clean the materials that were used during the application.
Why use a small amount of Rubio Monocoat Cleaner?
- The revolutionary technology of Rubio Monocoat Oil Plus uses molecular reactions to ensure that the oil bonds with the wood fibres
within 15 seconds. If there is dust on the surface, the oil will bond with the dust. As a result, when spreading the oil with the white pad,
a microscopic paste will form on the surface.
The oil will have bonded with the dust instead of with the wood fi bres.
- The cloth should only be slightly damped with Rubio Monocoat Cleaner. In that way the dust will be collected electrostatically.
1. Sand and vacuum the surface in the appropriate manner.
2. Clean the surface with Rubio Monocoat Cleaner.
3. Allow the wood to dry till it regains its original aspect. Drying time: 15 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the degree of product that has been used to wet the surface.
1 liter = +/- 75-100m2.
These usages are merely indicative. It is always recommended to make a sample in order to calculate the exact usage.
Physical state at 20 °C: liquid.
Final boiling point [°C]: 213 °C
Density [kg/m3]: 0,7 (15 °C)
Viscosity: 1,67 mm2/s (25°C)
Solubility in water: < 0,10 %
Flash point [°C]: > 62 °C
STORAGE: The product can be stored for up to 12 months. Store in dry conditions and in the original packaging.