Single component, isocyanate and solvent-free, sililated polymer-based adhesive with extremely low emissions of VOC (volatile organic compounds), for all types of pre-finished parquet flooring, medium sized solid wood planks up to 9cm wide. Suitable for under floor heating and by installers with allergic reactions to epoxy-polyurethane products. Colour: Light Beige Consumption: approx. 0.8-1.2 kg/m2. Set to Light foot Traffic:12 Hours Application: notched trowel.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS Ultrabond Eco S940 1K is a one-component, sililated polymer-based adhesive without water, solvents, amines, isocyanates and epoxy resin, with very low emission of volatile organic compounds (EMICODE EC1 R Plus). It is manufactured according to a technology developed in MAPEI’s own research laboratories and has the following characteristics:
• one-component, ready-to-use product; no catalyst is required, therefore no mixing. If stored correctly, remaining quantities of the product may be used again at a later date;
• suitable for use by installers who are allergic to epoxy and epoxy-polyurethane products;
• GEV certified, as a product with very low emission of volatile organic compounds (EMICODE EC1 R Plus);
• no hazard or warning signs or messages;
• easy to apply with excellent ridge holding;
• 20-30% more yield compared with conventional two-component adhesives, thanks to its low viscosity and free-flowing properties when applied by trowel;
• totally free of solvents; • easy to remove from hands and pre-finished elements.